Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flash Mob

So...I've lived in Nashville for over a year now & have met next to no one here. After watching the Bacherolette, I really wanted to be part of a flash mob. I dunno why! Call me crazy! Call me peculiar! Maybe being a part of something way bigger than me is overwhelmingly exciting! Anyways, I found a "group" that is practicing a swing dance routine called the Shim Sham {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I4GooehUuA} & I am going to meet them tonight.
I can't believe that I'm gonna find enough courage or energy to go meet a group of strangers and try to learn something new at 33 yrs old. I dunno....it just gets harder and harder to meet people when your older. Does anyone else have that problem?
I haven't danced since high school & even then I wasn't that good at it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment