Monday, July 29, 2013

He had to tell me TWICE

As a youngin growin up in the south, something you hear often is..."Don't you make me tell you twice!"
Older generations put it this way...
Son! I don't chew my bacca (tobacco) twice!"

Philippians one twenty says.."have sufficient courage so that Christ will always exalted in my body."
Exalted in my body....my body? My overweight thirty five year old body that birth four small humans??? Are you kidding Lord??
For four months, I have dealing with this issue in my head & my heart. I have dropped thirty five pounds, however,  I highly doubt that this body exhalts Christ. When someone from the outside looks at this body, they don't say. .hey that girl looks like Jesus.
Yesterday, Bro.Pete Wilson preached a really great message that rang into my heart about transformation.  If you look.at a window you see the smudges, the fingerprints, & the food;) but if you look through a window you see the outside or the people. Same as scripture! Look through the scripture & let it transform you.
Today, I'm challenged again by scripture to begin that transformation; )

#love when #God speaks
He had to say it twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment