Monday, January 16, 2012

Can't keep a southern belle down

“The lions grow weak & hungry,
But
Those who seek the Lord, lack no good thing”
Psalm34:10
Taking this verse into consideration, then if I’m lacking a lot of good things in my life, then I have not been doing a lot of seeking of God. However, ya know that old saying; You can’t keep a good man down? I’m claiming that today..

.....you can’t keep a good woman down. {that's me...Tn Southern Belle}

IN 2012, this woman will do a whole lotta more seeking, more searching.

Open for His wonderment!!
Proclaiming the Battle is the Lord’s not mine!! (2chronicles 20)

I am an overcomer!I am more than a conqueror! (Romans 8:37)
My seeking more of God in 2012, has turned my house upside down
My guys say Mom, what’s with the loud music? (that's how I would wake them up every morning...Godly music)

They didn’t know Santus Real was Christian music for a few days!! (Love it!) They had been hearing the word of God in a way that they enjoyed, sung & quoted it! I decided that

what we feed our mind, we become over time.

And songs that we sing can set us up for misery or miracles!

And in 2012, I am looking for a miracle! A miracle in my relationships {with God, with my marriage, & my 4 kiddos}, my body, my check book, & my paths in life.
Jesus is mine & I am His &
we got this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment