Thursday, January 12, 2012

from guttermost to Uttermost!

In 2012,
I realized that I had been walking around and around trapped in a revolving door, ya know like that one at the hospital?

Life was a blur

for me and I was simply chasing the wind. I decided to get out of the revolving door and mark my boundaries. I have re-committed my life to my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ and will no longer precipitate in what the Bible calls “sin is pleasurable for a minute.” I realized God was testing me,

just as He did Joseph & Job.
I had failed!! I had allowed
the devil to walk through my front door.
My family, my kids, my body was paying the price.

My foolishness had caused me to lose focus on what was important in my life. I was selfish and foolish and had hit my gutter. Sitting @ a table and listening to the words coming out of my mouth; well, all I can say is gutter!! Hence, I chose in 2012 to go from the
guttermost to the uttermost!!
I can’t worship & worry @the same time therefore; I realized
What I can’t control -owns me.
I had lost focused.
I have confessed & repented & re-committed. I am re-prioritizing my priorities & dealing with my inner core. I desire to pass my character test just as Joseph did in the well (thrown in there by his brothers),
In the prison (thrown in there by that woman) &
In the kingdom (where he was asked to interpret the dream.)
He passed his preparation so that he reached his destination!!

I may have missed a few question on the test but it ain't too late for this southern belle to pass her test:)

That’s where I’m headed friends….. My destination!!
2012 is going to be too happy to be crappy!!
2012…gonna keep my happy face on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment